28 August 2008

didn't went to school!~
got many bad news and good news.
good news,
I'm studying sec 4 topic. sustaining economic development in globalising world. and decided to give up on the D&D.the stupid chapter.
in the process memorising and indeed, it went in to my brain. (=

today everyone went out and i can really study my ss. the chapter of the sustaining economic development in globalising world.sistar having exams last paper & mommy see her mommy.(my grandmother)

bad news,
grandmother leg pain and can't walk. and daddy is going to bring her to Singapore tomorrow. okay a bit angry. when I'm having N's and she come my house make noise. cos my da gu went there and the condition is super ultra bad! so hais. and i think i'm going down my house to study..

okay, going to make the time ultra useful.

GOODLUCKS!

COUNT DOWN 5 DAYS TO CHINESE. BETTER GIVE ME A B333333333333........ I WANT THAT BADLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home