25 August 2008

HAHAHAH! i brought stuff from online again!
okie.
i brought a dress & a M&G bag.
(=

dress which is only $17. tsktsk. people sell at $24 and she sell at 17$. (=
M&G bag. $34. hehehs! just like my bucket bag but is not a bucket bag. haha. i love M&G bag.

& i love my BAG selling at my shopping blog. I REALLY LOVE IT>! damn nice! okay! i took one myself and not bring to school!!!!!! COS IS TOO BIG!! (= my stuff, one file, pencil box,wallet,bottle,and one book. NICE! i love this feeling. bring so little stuff to school!
then! my sis took in another bag and NOW! she keep nagging at me. NICE RIGHT!! and stuff.nagging. nag. nag.

okie.
enough of shopping.
get my ass on to the stupid cheapo chair and study.
bad news, my chair, BROKE! think i'm too fat! .)= bad! hais. nevermind. wil last this chair for another 1 more month........

back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home