30 August 2008

SOB SOB>!
yesterday! mommy and daddy went Malaysia to bring grandma TO Singapore!
okie fine. never mind. i shall lock the door. (:

teacher's day, didn't went school. went to bugis to pray for my exams as mommy is leaving to Malaysia in the afternoon, so! early in the morning, mommy and i went out.
came back around 12plus. watching channel 55, the golden bride. zhenzhu so cute. (: watched and ate crab noodles. YUMMY! 1plus mommy , daddy and xun went out left me and sis. wanted to take pictures but i really want to go out to relax. SO! i went out again. went vivo! wanted to watch movie but expensive!

SO! went shopping.! i brought my 3cm heels. which made me super tall & good enough, i'm taller then my sis (: IMAGINE MY HEIGHT IS 166CM and with another 3cm.............169cm......walked with the new shoes for 5hours and now my little toe, PAIN!!!!! because i don't wear heels always!....okie. i buy this shoes is not for going out but is for photo taking. (: this shoe cost $27.90. C&K HAVING SALES! almarks i wanted to buy another buy sis say don't buy

NEXT: my wallet. went to F21/topshop. but can't see nice wallet. THEN! i went to river island! i saw this wallet SUPER NICE! but the style is for going out. my sis is super in love with the wallet. then i went to find others THEN ! SAW ANOTHER ONE BUT NO NEW PIECE ): f*ck man! so my sis brought her pink wallet that cost her $43. (: i went out with my super sad face. i'm finding one wallet which is dark blue/navy blue. because i find this colours very nice. then went to esprit. saw the colour i wanted. then sis say nice.think and think........then i finally brought it... ......the wallet cost me $39.90......
after that, took a train and went back home. (:

=)
a lovely day with sis. && i'm having lots of fun before i study.!
THANKS YA!
i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister! i'm taller then my sister!

OKAY! i'm mad!
vivian, enough of playing back to study!
jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home