26 August 2008

UNREASONABLE!
come on. if you do not have the CARD TO ENTER the stupid gate then walked one big round and go in.
u 2 just stand there to wait for me to open the stupid gate for you.
good enough my mood was alright.. even if you do not have the card to go in at least you walk slowly. AND GOOD ENOUGH, 2 PPL DIDN'T BRING THE STUPID CARD out of 3(including me!) i don't care if you have the card on it. and BOTH PEOPLE DIDN'T TAKE OUT THEIR WALLET.! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM.? TAKING OUT ONE WALLET IS THAT SO DIFFICULT? MUST USE A LOT OF ENERGY TO TAKE OUT?!
u sure know Ur self. this condo, has lots of security, WHICH MEANS, IF YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND GO IN, U NEED THE CARD. THUS i do not understand why you 2 do not have the card.
okay, i super mad about this. i have totally enough of this...u stand there and gave me one face. good enough, i gave u back one blackie face.SHOWING ME THIS STUPID FACE IS ENOUGH AND U STILL GO STAND THERE AS IF YOU ARE THE KING/QUEEN AND I WILL BE THE SMALL LITTLE SERVANT TO OPEN THE BIG DOOR FOR U.
GOOD ENOUGH, I DIDN'T SLAM THE DOOR AT YOU.
GOOD ENOUGH I DID NT SCOLD U IN FRONT.
GOOD ENOUGH I DIDN'T STAND THERE AND WAIT FOR PPL TO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR FOR YOU.

do such people in the world? being lazy to take out the wallet.? being a princess/prince at home. maid serving you?!
SORRY, FOR ME! I DO NOT RELY ON PEOPLE.I RELY ON MYSELF (=

SO DAMN FCKED UP BY THEM. EVEN THOUGH I DON KNOW WHO THE CARE THEY ARE AND OF COURSE ONE IS FROM MY SCHOOL & IS SEC 2 WANT. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home