21 August 2008

yesterday was so busy! i was studying and studying. then at night i didn't watch the 9Pm show. i feel is super lame and decided not to waste time. i went packing parcels for my sis as she is having her exams. it seems like i'm a maid. while taking my Chinese book out and staring at the computer, the emails suddenly came to me. AND of course i wasted half hour because of this/ -.-
and my hands and legs were working so slowly.i have to take the stocks and replying email, took me 3minutes to reply one person. LOL! okay. BUSY BUSY BUSY!

English tuition left 2 more lessons before N's. going to really study real hard!
and of course. i'm 9th in the whole level. i finally got into the top 10!~ i have been waiting for 10 years. primary school i'm always the first(counting from the bottom) and since sec 1 my results became better. of course due to hard work and determination. (=

thank you mommy & daddy! for giving me the money for tuition. really thank you.
& i will have big surprise for mommy too. is to score well in N's and buy lots of things for her after i have earned enough money to let her spend on herself..is just to repay you for putting so much effort and money into it. ! THANK YOU MOMMY!&&& DADDDYYYY TOOOO!!!

many loves from vivian(=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home