29 September 2008

finally the day comes! shiok@_@
but it ends with a bad ending. teacher never check our calculate model & last 10 minutes teacher go take my calculate away! what's the damn problem.. got piss off by the teacher MEANING giving up one question. WTH!


DAMN COMPUTER! failed again! what's the damn problem with the idiot computer.!!
computer is dead. dead dead dead dead.

AHHHH! and the list goes on. shity shit. i'm back with my money. cos the flea earned quite alot.
and my money is backkkkkkkk... YAY! and of course i did help her to carry those stocks back home too :D
I'm in love with F1 NOW! Lewis Hamilton Lewis Hamilton Lewis Hamilton.
he is just so cool! :D
he gave me inspiration esp. maths. :D
i keep thinking of this face. :D:D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home