26 September 2008

flea was "great" my stupid unglam actions + stupid actions + idiot actions and the list goes on.

it was super tiring. my hands were aching like nobody because. big boxes, big strawberry short cake bags luggage bag and more. zxzxzx.
was running all around the place to change money because no change &&& worse i went to the toto/4D shop to change money..omg! BUT i never buy toto or whatever thing. just went to change 5 $10 notes only.!

my friends came to visit me also :D so happy to see them.walked with them and they also came to see because jolene wanted to take her pants. thanks :D

it was super hot. hot air can't rise because of the tent. and my body is super sticky like some super glue. 10hours there. reading geo but can't go in because is TOO hot!

10plus trained back home. the stupid train broke down. from the top looks like thousands of ants. my mother pushed me in. and became PANCAKE! :D
actually the flea was fun. because i made a new friend..i see how people dress. i see how my sis served customers when i don't dare to talk to there because their face look so fierce..
today i didn't go down because my mum asked me to study.

went down to take papers from ms chan and mr wong. :D papers again. sian! but is good for my health. think postive.yes. i made up my mind.

XOXOXOXO~
i'm changing to wordpress SOON!
2more weeks! stay TUNE >:

and i will say kiss goodbye to this blogie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home