24 September 2008

how i wish I'm a clever person.
she thinks that my prelims 2 did the best. wtf? is the worse can. science never even hit a1. amaths never hit a1, Chinese never hit b4 & she thinks that with this result i can do better for O's..
so what there is always high expectation of myself when i can never hit the target i wanted so much. i'm not mean to disappoint ! if you are sad, then what i feel? all careless mistakes. i just feel like slapping myself with the result.
cold wars with my mommy. i didn't talked to her for 15hours. even she talked to me, i don't even bother to reply her. WHY? long story. just don't bother so much.

because i don't wish to see her too ,
THUS:
yesterday to today. total hours of sitting the damn chair:
yesterday 3hours at night PLUS 1.5hour in the afternoon
today: 2hours in the afternoon. shall continue doing that later. sitting on the damn chair.

did all the physic paper finish! and MCQ is always the one that cheered me up. out of 20,highest 19/20. (: wootz the highest.
did maths paper 2sets
chem:waiting for ms chan to print for me so i can do. mean while slack for chem./ :
geo:lazy to study!
amaths:1.5paper DONE!.

i spent the whole 6hours plus doing 2physics paper. 2sets of maths paper.& lastly my stupid amaths paper.

tomorrow i need to go to P.S and my unglam actions is HERE! shall cover my face..
stupid mp3 player spoiled at the damn wrong time :(

ms chan and mr wong & ms loo gave us things la. so touching. the best gift ever.
toot toot monkey from mr wong with his signature mr won8 his wong became won8. LOL! and the big pencil box with my name from ms chan & a highlighter which cost 1.45$ from ms loo (: thanks alot. the best gift.

i thank you for talking to me on MSN. i feel so good now at least i vent it on someone who i hated so much but at least i woke up from my stupid dreams. yup you are right. i should make my dream come through and not someone controlling me. time management..
xie xie. thank you, Gum xia , , thanks ah! 고맙습니다

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home