13 September 2008

okay. i back>!
my computer went dead again. such an asshole computer.

i saw an accident outside my school on Wednesday. the boy just flew about 1/2 metre.
no blood, nothing. and i was thinking if is internal bleeding. seriously my mind is full of the accidents. i met one accident before at Malaysia. so i will have some "fear" siting in the car even though is so long. BUT this time, i feel that I'm really in danger because i really can't sleep & also woke up by the dream. i don't know. that's the reason why, i forced myself to do work & do as much as possible so that i can forget this stupid things in my mind. i keep myself busy. sometimes i stay up at night till 12plus. very tired? sleep and i will sleep peacefully. i don't know. I'm tired of this also. i don't want it to happen to me also. but i just cant forget.even using music doesn't help me anymore. the only way i found was to sleep. but...i will neglect on my studies when i sleep. i don't know. I'm seriously tired.

mass meet-up was done yesterday to give customers the bag. when i see their face, i feel so happy. i don't know why also.:D and of course, i brought my mother birthday present. is Agnes B wallet.(: 165$ and not LV cos lv the wallet too small cannot be card & also x2 the price also. i Hope she will like it. is brown in colour & is leather. she love leather also..
because both of us can't make the decision, guess what we did.

this name: lv
another name :Agnes B

so this another name came and is Agnes B.(:
the wallet is some where over the rainbow. is wrapped nicely. loving Agnes B stuff. OKAY! i saw this guy in Agnes B working damn handsome la.....but too bad, he didn't served us.

GUESS WHAT! grandma went home. & i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... no nagging! shiok man! super love this feeling. (:



i hope i can get myself a laptop...please give me the money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home