17 September 2008

okay,i dreamt myself of failing english and went to ite even my results were like 3points?>:
but anyway i told myself, what ever is it, work hard. let fate bring me to somewhere that i can find my dream..

i don't wish to put too much hope on me. relax do my best. whatever is the result just go on with life.

today is daddy's birthday. i brought NOTHING for me BUT cakes.
but there will be some surprises as MUMMY IS COOKING abalone. daddy's favourite.
YAY! :D

TOMORROW MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY! BROUGHT AGNES B WALLET FOR HER!

FOLLOWING DAY, SHERLENE'S BIRTHDAY! BUT I BROUGHT NOTHING FOR HER TOO. but i guess i can't buy anything for her COS! whatever she wants, all buy already so what am i going to buy for her?!??!?!??! hmmm, teddy bear:? NONO i will suffer. throwing the bear at night just like war. shirt?> hmm, i don't know. whatever is it. mummy will buy and share the present.

20 sept: my birthday BUT is 3more months down.
thus my family birthday is easy to remember.
17sept
18sept
19sept
20dec
and my stupid sis
24nov.

LOL!
zippy ya ya zippy zippy ya!
cakes.and their smile. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home