04 September 2008

okie. i'm back blogging. (:

firstly:mommy, daddy & xun birthday are coming.......
for mommy, we are thinking of buying LV purse / agnes B purse.
for daddy, buying him a pen. cos his clothing are all so called branded. so nothing much to buy.
for xun, buying her big big toy?! i don't know yet.

BUT we know what to buy for daddy and mommy.
that time mommy overheard our convesation between sis and me. cos we were saying about our wallet we went to buy on friday. then she say wallet no good. purse better. SO she was hinting that she want a purse. then i
say.
me:" go LV nice want!"
mommy: okay, i want! wait! you buying for me?!
sis and me: yes mommy.
mommy: happily walked away!

hahahs! mommy so cute. (:
okie. think friday me and sis will be going down to buy her present. should be. & i think mommy cannot go out with us cos have to take care of my grandma. ): so she cannot go there and choose..

okie. grandma is super bad
asked her if she want to drink tea.
guess what she reply.
i want to drink honey.

WTH! she didn't answer my question..

she stayed in the hospital for 2days. my life was super good and can concentrate on my studies. & now she's back.
one word. : sian>!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home