08 September 2008

shit ass! i just got myself another bag! is a bucket bag with sailor prints. AH i love it so much. (:
BUT actually not really "buy" so called exchanged as the bag was super ultra dirty and i exchanged 2 of it. one is for my LONG LONG LONG FRIEND since kindergartner. and one for me!
=)

(:
I'm super in love with everything i have now. thanks ah peng! (:

grandma is nagging at me!!!!!! pissed off man!!! she is okay now and now she is stoning in the air she WILL find things to do. AND! she will disturb me ): okay. fine 2weeks
bye 12K. NO HOLIDAY FOR ME THIS YEAR! sadness.
how nice. next year, i want to go to taiwan!!! delay and delay! taiwan trip. i will come one day okay. just wait for me. WAIT FOR ME!

i'm freaking high now. idk why also!!!

okay, back to geo now. anyway i just did the N's levels geo bookie and is almost done. (:
standard questions, standard line.
LOL!

waiting for the F1 race. going to see how fast the car goes. weee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home