06 September 2008

shit! got a feeling that my english will fail la! alamrks!
NONO!
I MUST PASS!
I CAN PASS!! CAN PASS!.

i felt like letting down my mommy. she almost everyday wished me good lucks and.......
hais.
for ss paper.

she called me when she was in the hospital taking care of my grandma.
she said this:
you eat already anot? the chicken nice anot? you rice cooked anot?
then i really don't know what to reply her.
SO! i said this:
yep. i eat finish already. the chicken very nice. the skin very crispy. the rice abit wet cos put too much water.
mommy:
then you SA paper how?
me:
what SA paper. i don't have SA paper. i later taking my Social studies paper.
mommy:
hahah. okie. good luck ahh. *her voice change. * is like kinda sad voice. byebye.
me:
okie.(: byebye!

hais. i feel so so so sad now. i know whatever result come out i have to admit that is vivian peng's paper. so how?! i pray to god. i pray to my great-great-great-great-great grand parents. i pray to everyone but yet....the result?! i promise her to get good grades including english. i told her all my grades....but.....chinese goner for paper 1. english paper 1 goner..so how?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home