23 September 2008

why am i born with a stupid brain?WHY?! tell me why?!
no one can UNDERSTAND! me. can!.
forget it. i'm just a stupid person..
stupid girl who have stupid dreams which cannot help my mom to make her wish come through.
stupid girl who have nothing in life.

i dont want to give up but is the amount of stress i'm having. trying my best to study.but then. still the same. mother still look down on me. what's the point in life? make people look down on me? then let it continue i'm just a stupid girl. stupid girl who only know how to make mother angry.

i cried 5times this 2weeks. how to take exams? little small thing cry. hais.
someone please save me. what am i going to do now?.

stupid girl asking people for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home