02 October 2008

BORED : (
i hate this shitty life. - eat? sleep? use computer? study?
5more days. & is all gone.
geo memorise for the past few days. got all info inside.
maths. do & do & do did 4 papers (2)
zzzz.
after this my life will be super hectic. :D
better enjoy before having my stupid sister goes to school.

my sis WORSE. while i was studying. she came into my room & my phone was on the bed. so she on the music & she said this:
sis:EH your phone ringing.
Me: laughing.
WHY? cos i know my phone is always on silent mode. :D
LAME

irritating sister!

& YES! I'm going bantam :D on 11Oct. not confirm yet but at least! I'm out of Singapore for just 1 pathetic day. and stay there for one night ;D

back to studies.
give me the motivation to study for the last few days.
geo geo geo. your stuff better don't rot in my brain..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home