06 October 2008

i'm freaking happy & sad.
HAPPY : amaths questions were alright. mostly I'm able to solve it.
sad: I'm going to leave studying or 3months.

well, i should say i enjoy studying, going to school. life will be totally miserable.
FROM WED ONWARD:hectic life = reply emails/mailing list/photo shoot/verify payments/take stocks and the list goes on.

i mean, i really l miss school alot. because i can "escape" reply emails.
now I'm a FULL TIME on my lj. how?
I'm totally in need of laptop.
serious in need.
i dont think I'm able to sit on the chair and reply.
I'm going to have a luxury life, lying on my bed and reply which can take hours

THUS:
within 2weeks, I'm going to find the amount of money. i got $xxx.00
i guess my dad won't fork out for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home