01 October 2008

OKAY!
bored. staying at home makes me so tired.
7oct will be the day. get this. I'm going to play PLUS earn money PLUS sleep PLUS......
sian. amaths last paper. going to crack my damn hard brain.

mr wong called me yesterday. 2missed call PLUS a message.
goshh! my phone is always on silent mode. SO call my house phone.
he called me because about the calculator i dont know how he know but he told me that nothing will go wrong. pretty happy to hear what he said. :D


i'm crazy over Lewis Hamilton : D
because he said something that woke me up : D

Lewis Hamilton:
I've said before that consistency is what will win this world championship.

i agree with what he said. THUS! he will be my idol from now.
i must thank him for this.
i read the newspaper so i saw this line plus F1's media thingy.
he said many things which i personally feel is really is true and his words will change my life from now :D


THANK YOU :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home